Now that I am in school, it is funny to think that my favorite paper was about my difficult experiences in school. The title of the paper is "The Day I Stopped Writing" was a small window into my disappointment of education. Imagine a student enrolled in advanced classes and scoring in high percentiles, I was left behind in the sixth grade because my teacher did not like my family.
I enjoyed writing this paper because it made me rethink the past in my own style. Because I was writing about myself, I was able to write how I talk. I didn't have to give evidence. It was my story. I always said I would write a book. Maybe this was the beginning of that idea.
I think I could add more details to make it more interesting. I could also write more about what my sister, Wanda, experienced in Mrs. Shirley's class. Also, maybe giving a time or year to let the audience know why this is important to the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment