Monday, September 5, 2011

Why 101?

The reason I am taking this class is to fulfill a requirement for graduation.  I do hope this will help improve my writing and critical thinking skills about other types of writing.  I am a computer science major with a focus in information systems security.  I am not sure what types of writing I will have to do in those classes, but anything I can learn will be helpful.

I do not like writing.  This blogging is something that I don't do and I don't agree with it, but I am willing to try it.  There is not a need for blogging in my life. I am stuck in my own thoughts and ways.  Time is an issue.  I don't have time to dilly dally with conversations on the computer. I do sit around with electronic gadgets.  I don't guard my phone, and that is the only mobile device I have or use.  The majority of its use if for phone calls. 

sign out
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment